Saturday, December 28, 2013

On a Caribbean Christmas


Just some fun photos to show (not tell) what I've been up to this holiday season. It is nothing like my typical snowy Idaho Christmas!

Nom nom, we finally killed Canchito the house pig!

Odd picture of me stoked with a cut up Canchito

Sorry lil buddy! Thanks for Christmas dinner!

Bea-chito!

Christmas dulces

Mi querida amiga, Andreina, y su hija, Andrea Nicole at a church gathering

I look like I actually love children!

End of the year baseball tournament! Go Pueblo Nuevo!

Check it, I got the chicken foot in my asopoa! 

Mamma Luisa uncovering Marta's surprise Cena Navideña


Literally attacked by mosquitters, nasty.

Holiday party for the national literacy group I attend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Panama: Lesson 1

It’s been 2 months and 13 days since I closed my Peace Corps service. The experts call this the “reintegration” phase and remind us that i...