Tuesday, November 19, 2013

On my point of view

What do I see on a daily basis? Porches, children, panties hanging, beaches, boats with bananas, plastic chairs, wooden shacks, latrines, cement houses half-finished and so much more. Here's a glimpse into my point of view.


The surrounding area:


An abandoned ship and a beautiful sunrise view on the beach two minutes from my house.

The road I run on, conveniently located parallel to the beach!

The beach and a view of the dock where bananas are exported

An old/used to be nightclub that's since been vacated and left as a beautiful piece of art on the beach.

Views of porches:

The porch at Chuchi's.

My back porch at Chichi's

The back porch at Tita's (my personal favorite and where I spend a lot of time)

My room decorations thanks to generous support from friends and family back home:
Thanks to Henry for the lovely room decoration! Miss ya buddy!

No room would be complete without a ginormous Idaho flag flying!

Collage of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Panama: Lesson 1

It’s been 2 months and 13 days since I closed my Peace Corps service. The experts call this the “reintegration” phase and remind us that i...